Lorel will be presenting a free Sort Your Story workshop on Saturday, March 10, 2012 at the California Genealogical Society Library.
The class is currently full but a wait-list has been created. Please sign up as there is a possibility another class may be added at a later time.
Amateur and professional genealogists have discovered that Sort Your Story is an effortless way to:
- Organize and de-clutter your family’s important documents and photos
- Store valuable and irreplaceable data in one place in case of emergency or loss
- Easily run reports to spot trends, similarities, missing data and more in order to build a complete picture of your family’s history
- Compile data for submission to ancestry sites or self publishers
- Simply and cost-effectively manage the vast amounts of data required to create a family history
Get started today! For just $19.99, you can instantly download Sort Your Story and begin organizing, de-cluttering and storing your family’s important information right on your computer. Sort Your Story’s online videos and tutorials are available to guide you every step of the way.
We’d love to hear from you if you have attended one of Lorel’s workshops in the past. Please leave your thoughts in the comment section.
Get Started, Get Organized and Discover Your Family Ancestry.com and Sort Your Story Workshop
A special invitation to Ancestry.com and Sort Your Story Workshop.
If you are interested in getting your genealogy organized and searching for family within Ancestry.com you must attend this event. Join founder and creator of Sort Your Story, Lorel Kapke and Ancestry Pro Tom Cole on Saturday, January 7 and get free training, tutorials and an understanding of how Sort Your Story software can help you.
Date: Saturday, January 7, 2012
Time: 10am – 2pm
Place: Sons of Norway Hall, 617 West 9th Street, Santa Rosa, CA
Complimentary coffee, tea and sweets provided
Lorel Kapke, Sort Your Story, LLC and Tom Cole, Ancestry.com and RootsMagic
*FREE WIFI so please bring your PC/Mac Laptop
• RootsMagic, a newer more powerful version
• New research tools on Ancestry
Sign up today by sending a message to email@example.com on or before Friday, January 6, 2012.