Today is the 4th of July, Independence Day in the United States. How are you celebrating the day?
Did you have ancestors who fought for our independence during the Revolutionary War? Do you have other ancestors who served our country at any time since the Revolution? Are you honoring their memories today?
Sort Your Story has a military category where you can add military records, photographs, and stories about your military ancestors. Why not take a few minutes today and work on one of your military ancestor’s profiles. In just a few minutes you can add a lot of information about their life that will honor their commitment to our freedom.
© 2012 Lorel Kapke, 19201 Sonoma Hwy. #341, Sonoma, CA 95476-5413
Contact Sort Your Story
- Best practices for conducting oral histories. oralhistory.org/about/principl… #genealogy #writing #history #oralhistory 3 days ago
- Sort Your Story Backup Day wp.me/p1SWfD-7T 4 days ago
- RT @WWIImuseum: Catch what you missed at the International Conference on #WWII this past weekend for free: bit.ly/1bm9X2w #ww2conf 4 days ago
- Great resource for oral history tips. oralhistory.org/web-guides-to-… #genealogy #writing #familyhistory 4 days ago
- Happy Thanksgiving! wp.me/p1SWfD-8o 1 week ago
- RT @writearoundpdx: Prompt #185: Freewrite for 8 minutes - "Last Thanksgiving..." #writingprompts #freewrite 1 week ago
- Military Monday - International WWII Conference #WWII #history #genealogy wp.me/p1SWfD-8m 1 week ago
- Tips for writing your memoir. writerswrite.co.za/the-five-top-t… #writing #genealogy #familyhistory 1 week ago