Welcome to Sort Your Story’s Blog
Welcome to the new blog for Sort Your Story software! We make your genealogy organizing easy!
Sort Your Story is available for the MAC and PC!
Want to know more about Sort Your Story?
- Stop back soon for information on the program including testimonials, tutorials, and ways to engage younger users.
- Subscribe to the blog using the RSS or email option.
- Like us on FaceBook.
- Follow us on Twitter @sortyourstory.
- Visit our webpage at Sort Your Story.
© 2011 Lorel Kapke, 19201 Sonoma Hwy. #341, Sonoma, CA 95476-5413
Contact Sort Your Story
Have a question or concern about the blog? Feel free to email us at Sort Your Story Blog.
- The woman who stood between America and a birth defect disaster po.st/xqLeEi via @SmithsonianMag 1 week ago
- .@womensmarch proved mass resistance is possible. I stand w/ @PENamerican & support this right to protest. #PENgala pen.org/2017-pentoni-a… 1 week ago
- Patch, The One-Eyed Horse Running The Kentucky Derby, Is Inspiring And Gross deadspin.com/patch-the-one-… via @deadspin 2 weeks ago
- I just started following mostafa on #Vimeo: vimeo.com/user47590911 2 weeks ago
- I just signed the #PledgeOfLiberation. Join @womensmarch and partners today: actionnetwork.org/petitions/wome… 2 weeks ago
- .@RepThompson Protect care for your constituents -- like me -- and millions of Californians. Vote NO on the #AHCA. https://t.co/UIMlyCWNt7 2 weeks ago
- I just told my rep not to take health care away from millions of Americans & PP patients. Tell yours: d.shpg.org/299879246t #IStandWithPP 2 weeks ago
- Hi @RepThompson Don't take health care away from millions of Americans. Vote No! #IStandWithPP #ProtectOurCare https://t.co/29tUYEHc1Q 2 months ago