Follow Friday – June 29, 2012
Did you know many libraries across the country have genealogy programs? Some of these libraries even have a blog or newsletter. The blogs may share resources, handouts from previous programs, program calendars, book reviews, field trip information, and more.
Sort Your Story blog author, Jennifer follows a few library blogs in the Chicago area. Take a look because the posts do not focus solely on Chicago or Illinois.
- Fountaindale Public Library – Bolingbrook, IL
- Tony’s Genealogy Blog – Schaumburg, IL
- Arlington Heights Memorial Library – Arlington Heights, IL – newsletter
What are you favorite library genealogy blogs or newsletters? Please share with us.
Contact Sort Your Story
- .@SenFeinstein @KamalaHarris Thanks for standing w/ the 2.4 million who rely on Planned Parenthood #IStandWithPP https://t.co/bYXSs1ZEy6 3 weeks ago
- The woman who stood between America and a birth defect disaster po.st/xqLeEi via @SmithsonianMag 1 month ago
- .@womensmarch proved mass resistance is possible. I stand w/ @PENamerican & support this right to protest. #PENgala pen.org/2017-pentoni-a… 1 month ago
- Patch, The One-Eyed Horse Running The Kentucky Derby, Is Inspiring And Gross deadspin.com/patch-the-one-… via @deadspin 1 month ago
- I just started following mostafa on #Vimeo: vimeo.com/user47590911 1 month ago
- I just signed the #PledgeOfLiberation. Join @womensmarch and partners today: actionnetwork.org/petitions/wome… 1 month ago
- .@RepThompson Protect care for your constituents -- like me -- and millions of Californians. Vote NO on the #AHCA. https://t.co/UIMlyCWNt7 1 month ago
- I just told my rep not to take health care away from millions of Americans & PP patients. Tell yours: d.shpg.org/299879246t #IStandWithPP 1 month ago