Follow Friday – June 29, 2012
Did you know many libraries across the country have genealogy programs? Some of these libraries even have a blog or newsletter. The blogs may share resources, handouts from previous programs, program calendars, book reviews, field trip information, and more.
Sort Your Story blog author, Jennifer follows a few library blogs in the Chicago area. Take a look because the posts do not focus solely on Chicago or Illinois.
- Fountaindale Public Library – Bolingbrook, IL
- Tony’s Genealogy Blog – Schaumburg, IL
- Arlington Heights Memorial Library – Arlington Heights, IL – newsletter
What are you favorite library genealogy blogs or newsletters? Please share with us.
Contact Sort Your Story
- I just started following Kathy Dabbs on #Vimeo: vimeo.com/user72542290 1 month ago
- .@SenFeinstein @SenKamalaHarris millions are counting on you to #StandWithPP. Stop the worst version of Trumpcare.twitter.com/Xmcnv32j8v 1 month ago
- RT @astrologyzone: I've been off social media, resting my eye--it's better. Still taking prescript eye drops. Had a week free from doc-he s… 4 months ago
- RT @astrologyzone: Go to my new long July forecast for yr sign at AstrologyZone.com July starts a trend to go into August+beyond! U… 4 months ago
- RT @astrologyzone: Asked doctor why I see only thick heavy white fog in right eye. He said it was due to inflammation, meds (drops) should… 4 months ago
- RT @astrologyzone: I finished Virgo so I'm officially 1/2 way through the 12 signs. Each are long, thoughtful. The meds make me sleepy, I'l… 4 months ago
- .@LisaMurkowski Stand up for coverage for all Americans. Vote no on the #BCRA health bill. https://t.co/E8jS4dkck3 4 months ago
- .@SenRobPortman Stand up for coverage for all Americans. Vote no on the #BCRA health bill. https://t.co/E8jS4dkck3 4 months ago