Top 5 Reasons to Use Sort Your Story in 2013
The year is almost over and as we look back to see what we have accomplished, where we have gone, who we have met, and what we meant to do, it is time to make goals for 2013. Why not start using Sort Your Story in 2013 to organize your photos and documents? I’ll give you 5 reasons why you should.
- It is time to become super organized in your genealogical research. Sort Your Story will help you organize materials for each individual in your tree!
- You need to begin planning your family history book projects for 2013. Sort Your Story can help you prepare these!
- Children and grandchildren can easily become engaged with genealogy. Do you need to brush up on some genealogical skills or Sort Your Story expertise? Check out our Companion Guides for Windows and Mac.
- Everyone has a story that should be told. Write them in Sort Your Story so you can easily create family history books.
- Scan in old photos that have not been identified. Save them to an Unknown Profile. You can easily show these photos to family when you get together. Having these unidentified photos in one place will make it easier to locate and identify them.
So what are you waiting for? Check out Sort Your Story today and start organizing!
© 2012 Lorel Kapke, 19201 Sonoma Hwy. #341, Sonoma, CA 95476-5413