Tuesday’s Tip – #Genchat
Have you heard of #Genchat? It is a Twitter Chat that allows genealogists from around the world to collaborate. Two Friday evening’s a month you can sign onto Twitter and participate. The next #Genchat will be held on Friday, April 26. You can view the entire year’s schedule here.
Here are the upcoming April – July chats. All chats start at 9:00 Central Standard Time. And additional details can be found on the schedule page.
- 26 Apr: Oral Histories and Interviews
- 10 May: LIVE! From the NGS Conference in Las Vegas!
- 24 May: Utilizing Census Records
- 14 Jun: Data Analysis: Do you see what you have for all its worth?
- 28 Jun: Cemetery Projects
- 12 Jul: Your Latest Greatest Find! Share with us!
- 26 Jul: Putting Flesh on the Bones; Telling the Stories
Have you participated in #Genchat? What did you think? What great things did you learn? How has that helped you with your research and telling the story of your family?
© 2013 Sort Your Story, Sonoma, California