Today is the anniversary of September 11, 2001. Where were you that day? What were you doing? How did you feel about the events that transpired? What stories from that day and the people who were affected do you tell? Are they written in Sort Your Story or your genealogy database?
Please share with us your thoughts about 9/11.
© 2012 Lorel Kapke, 19201 Sonoma Hwy. #341, Sonoma, CA 95476-5413
Lorel will be presenting a free Sort Your Story workshop on Saturday, March 10, 2012 at the California Genealogical Society Library.
The class is currently full but a wait-list has been created. Please sign up as there is a possibility another class may be added at a later time.
Amateur and professional genealogists have discovered that Sort Your Story is an effortless way to:
- Organize and de-clutter your family’s important documents and photos
- Store valuable and irreplaceable data in one place in case of emergency or loss
- Easily run reports to spot trends, similarities, missing data and more in order to build a complete picture of your family’s history
- Compile data for submission to ancestry sites or self publishers
- Simply and cost-effectively manage the vast amounts of data required to create a family history
Get started today! For just $19.99, you can instantly download Sort Your Story and begin organizing, de-cluttering and storing your family’s important information right on your computer. Sort Your Story’s online videos and tutorials are available to guide you every step of the way.
We’d love to hear from you if you have attended one of Lorel’s workshops in the past. Please leave your thoughts in the comment section.