Did you know many libraries across the country have genealogy programs? Some of these libraries even have a blog or newsletter. The blogs may share resources, handouts from previous programs, program calendars, book reviews, field trip information, and more.
Sort Your Story blog author, Jennifer follows a few library blogs in the Chicago area. Take a look because the posts do not focus solely on Chicago or Illinois.
- Fountaindale Public Library – Bolingbrook, IL
- Tony’s Genealogy Blog – Schaumburg, IL
- Arlington Heights Memorial Library – Arlington Heights, IL – newsletter
What are you favorite library genealogy blogs or newsletters? Please share with us.
Contact Sort Your Story
- News of Mueller Deutsche Bank query triggers Trump team freak-out msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/… via @msnbc 1 week ago
- I just uploaded “COFFEYKAPKE MARR ONE” to #Vimeo: vimeo.com/245619257 1 week ago
- Leo Horoscope for December 2017 astrologyzone.com/forecasts/leo-… via @twitter 1 week ago
- I just started following Kathy Dabbs on #Vimeo: vimeo.com/user72542290 2 months ago
- .@SenFeinstein @SenKamalaHarris millions are counting on you to #StandWithPP. Stop the worst version of Trumpcare.twitter.com/Xmcnv32j8v 2 months ago
- RT @astrologyzone: I've been off social media, resting my eye--it's better. Still taking prescript eye drops. Had a week free from doc-he s… 5 months ago
- RT @astrologyzone: Go to my new long July forecast for yr sign at AstrologyZone.com July starts a trend to go into August+beyond! U… 5 months ago
- RT @astrologyzone: Asked doctor why I see only thick heavy white fog in right eye. He said it was due to inflammation, meds (drops) should… 5 months ago